The Greatest Luxury

Wednesday, March 11, 2015


I've always been in a race against time. I've ruined plenty a memory by not living in the moment. And I've lived a life feeling rushed, sometimes even when there's no such reason. Blame it on the way I navigated the fast pace of city life, or my planner/preparer personality. But if there's one thing I've learned over the past few months, it's that time is life's greatest luxury.


Time to appreciate a foggy morning.



And to gaze at the lights at night.



Time to catch a kiss on camera. 


To study the color of their eyes.


Time to swing with my baby girl on a spring day until we've had our fill.



To waste our minutes wisely.
Making memories, not do to lists.


Time is free, but it's priceless.

And this is the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!